Kangoo vs Kangoo Kangoo vs Kangoo

Meh.

To be honest, there's nothing special about this game. It's neither much good (by current standards, the situation might have been different in 2000), nor based on a unique premise.

PROS:
The art, the animation, and the controls aren't bad... For a game made in 2000.

CONS:
Where do I start... Should I start with the fact that there's no 1-player mode, for fighting the computer or whatever? Should I mention that a single keyboard is only meant for one person, not two, making this game unnecessarily cramped? Or maybe it's that Internet use is usually a solo activity for me and most others, making it hard to even find a P2. Then there's the problem of getting across the ring to the other player: it might have been responsive enough when it was released, but the players move a bit too slow.

OVERALL:
Not too bad, but not good. Might have looked better in 2000, but this being 2009 and me having been raised on far better games than this, I'm not impressed at all.
1/5, 3/10.

Mega-Maze a-4 Mega-Maze a-4

Nothing new, original, or for that matter fun.

I hate to break it to ya, man, but there's probably 1000 games like this on Newgrounds. There's very little to make this one stand out from the crowd.

PROS:
Most of the games don't put that moving circle "obstacle" there, and even the early levels are a bit more complicated than a lot of other maze games get.

CONS:
Even though I praised you for its complication, it's still nothing new: there's plenty of maze games out there just as complicated as this, or sometimes even more involved. The idea is unoriginal, after all there's a whole mass of other similar games. Also your game has the same weakness as most of them: Click, hold the mouse button down while crossing the screen, and the game doesn't recognize you going right through the walls.

OVERALL:
Desperately needs not just work, but some new ideas as well. Still, I guess it's passable, if only because it actually works and has some difficult-yet-solvable mazes.
3/10, 2/5.

Pico's School Pico's School

NG's oldest living mascot, now with medals!

I really should have reviewed this when I first played it, or on one of the two Pico Days that have happened since I came. But I didn't, for some odd reason, and I'm almost sorry for it. But then I read that you had updated it to work with the medal system, and I just couldn't resist coming and playing again. Maybe it doesn't measure up to certain modern games in graphical quality or complexity, but it's still fun, dammit!

PROS:
There's so much to do for such a relatively simple game... Kill Asian girls, psychics, ninja wannabes, and an evil transforming goth; get shit thrown at you; put out fires; and smoke some weed. Even if this game is kinda simple (can't move around freely or at all during boss fights, etc.), the variety is pretty good. And then there's violence, language, explosions, scat, and drugs. If you were just going for "Hey, let's put as much stuff in as possible to offend the soccer moms!", you succeeded big time, and I kinda like that. Also, the black dude with the afro at the end, wasn't he Tyrone from Teletubby Fun Land and FDA Megamix? Because he looked like Tyrone.

CONS:
The ninja. Seriously, I have no idea how to block or dodge his attacks, which is odd because with Alucard and Cassandra there's a way to protect yourself. I managed to beat him with like one life left, but then I died in a few shots fighting Cassandra. If Pico 2 ever happens (most likely using the Duke Nukem Forever engine converted into Flash), that sort of thing should be fixed.

OVERALL:
Heh, there's not much I could think of to improve on this one, except a way to block the ninja's attacks. And even that's not all that bad if you've got the weed to heal you after the battle.
5/5, 10/10.

Sonic In Angel Island Sonic In Angel Island

First Flash, you say?

Damn, if this is the first Flash you've ever made... Whoa. I've seen a hundred "first Flashes" here, but this has to be one of the best.

Of course, it was your first, so it was imperfect in some ways (missing a lot of elements of the usual Sonic games, such as music, a lot of sound effects, Rings, a life counter, Game Over, etc.), but by the looks of it, it was a version 0.5, which usually means a demo. I'd love to see a completed version of this when you've improved a bit.
4/5, 7/10.

Commie Cannon Commie Cannon

Fun little game.

I do believe I've played something of the sort before, an old game on some game system about defending something of the sort from alien invaders... Was that an inspiration? Either way, this is a good game.

I'd give it a perfect five and ten, in fact, except for one small thing. You see, it got a bit too hard after the giant aircraft passed over the first time. You probably should have had a sort of "difficulty select" thing, with the default speed and frequency of aircraft is "Normal" mode. Maybe it's just that my mouse is acting retarded, but still, it was a pretty hard game.
5/5, 9/10.

Ansel responds:

yeah, this game is basically just like every other defense game ever made, it's just set in the ussr.

~How to make a Madness KO ~How to make a Madness KO

Exactly.

Krinkels himself is OK, I can enjoy his work from time to time, and there's been a couple OK Madness "tributes", but for the most part it's overdone. It's good to see someone finally standing up and saying how the overuse needs to stop.

But since I liked the message so much, why, you may ask, did I only give this movie an 8? Simply put, the Flash itself is a little lacking. The music really doesn't go that well with the subject matter, and the text should probably move just a little faster. But other than that it's OK, and the message (telling people to stop ripping of of Krinkels) is something that more people need to take to heart.
4/5, 8/10.

Midna Hentai Game Demo Midna Hentai Game Demo

All RIGHT!

Now we're talking! Not that I have a thing for Midna as opposed to any other girl from the Zelda games (if you must know, my favorite in TP is Zelda), but still, what's not to love here? Your animation skills look better and better each time, you always make the specific actions fit the characters perfectly... And it's from the best game ever! Seriously, just so much as the music from TP is fucking amazing. Pull it all together... And you get this. Now, while this is only a demo, it accomplishes its goal perfectly: to whet my appetite for the real thing when it comes out, that I am willing to pay for it. I will gladly pay for this.
5/5, 10/10.

Haruko Hentai Game DEMO Haruko Hentai Game DEMO

Near perfection.

It has been such a long time since I saw this show...
Thank you for reminding me of how much I loved it.
*AHEM*
Now, as far as the Flash itself is concerned, it makes me wish I had enough money to play the real thing on your site, and that is of course the point of a demo. It's funny how the nude Haruko whacks Naota in the head for the "Not in the Demo" part. Zone is the Queen of Hentai, no doubt about it.

KK Kristmas Joy KK Kristmas Joy

Why aren't all KK submissions good?

I've said it before, and it needs saying again. The Kitty Krew isn't all terrible. I've probably played five or six different versions of this, but it's still an OK submission, worthy of a 4 vote and a 7 review. I don't like the [KK], but this is good.

Kitty Patrol Kitty Patrol

Bah.

6/10 because I don't like the message, but the game itself is fun. At least, since BFK makes crap on purpose, I play like crap on purpose, and I like watching the Spam God get bombarded with 0s. Better than most of the crap with BigFuzzyKitten's name on it, by far.

LordZeebmork responds: